Who We Are
At Meals on Wheels London our goal is to build independence for all of our clients. We offer hot and frozen meal delivery and a door-to-door transportation service.
A community where more people are able to live independently in their own homes, thanks to partnerships with Meals on Wheels London.
Meals on Wheels London partners with volunteers to promote wellness, health, and independence through transportation and nutritious meal services benefiting our community.
- Phone: 519-660-1430
- Fax: 519- 433-1167
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 356 Queens Ave. London, ON N6B 1X6 (We are located at the corner of Queens & Waterloo, adjacent to First-St. Andrews United Church)
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Answering machine available after hours.
Last Friday in June until Labour Day:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
No Services Are Provided On The Following Holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Family Day
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday (August)
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (special hot meals are available on Christmas Day)
- Boxing Day
Compliments & Complaints
Clients are encouraged to contact Meals on Wheels London with any comments, compliments, complaints or concerns. All concerns are recorded and reviewed. Follow up will be done within two business days for any major complaints. Concerned parties will be informed of the outcome. Please email@example.com or call 519-660-1430